Dreaming of an Outdoor Kitchen?
Summer has officially arrived in Houston—are you ready? Upgrade your outdoor entertaining space with a new outdoor kitchen. The K&N Sales team can help you design your dream outdoor kitchen, from the basics of grilling and refrigeration to bells-and-whistles like ice-makers, holding drawers, and top-of-the-line storage.
Visit K&N Sales to shop outdoor appliances by brands like Sub-Zero/Wolf, Perlick, Viking, Scotsman, and U-Line. Outdoor refrigeration is built to withstand the weather, and you can create a custom, full-integrated kitchen that includes not just a refrigerator but a freezer, beverage center with cocktail ice maker, wine storage, and cold storage drawers. An outdoor kitchen means no more running back indoors for “one more thing.”
- The U-Line outdoor series of appliances include refrigerators, freezers, keg refrigerators, ice machines, and refrigerated storage drawers;
- Serious cocktail lovers will love icemakers by Scotsman Ice—your choice of Cubes or soft, chewable Nugget (perfect for margaritas!);
- Perlick outdoor appliances are commercial grade and incredibly efficient, chilling twice as fast as their closest competitor;
When you’re upgrading to a full outdoor kitchen, go beyond grilling—consider warming drawers, additional burners, and ovens, not to mention ventilation. That’s right—even when you’re cooking outdoors, it’s crucial to ensure proper ventilation. Other important decisions and considerations for outdoor cooking include:
- Charcoal or gas—or both?
- Built-in vs. free-standing grill
- Sun, shade, drainage, and wind all affect outdoor kitchen design
K&N Sales designers can help you choose the right cooking appliances for your outdoor kitchen from brands like Sub-Zero/Wolf, DCS Outdoor Appliances, and Viking.
Storage is another important aspect of creating a functional outdoor kitchen. Outdoor cabinets should be durable and water-resistant; we carry options from brands like Atlantis Outdoor Cabinetry and Danver Kitchen Cabinetry. A K&N Sales designer can help you compare-and-contrast outdoor cabinets, and create a custom design that meets your storage needs.