Warm Up to Warming Drawers
From everyday cooking to hosting a Thanksgiving crowd, warming drawers are a great addition to your kitchen. You don’t have to renovate your entire kitchen to install warming drawers; many can be retrofit into your existing cabinetry system. If you’re not sure whether you could use a warming drawer, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you ever find yourself unable to heat up multiple dishes at once while entertaining?
- Are the members of your household busy and/or on multiple schedules?
- Do you get tired of microwaved leftovers?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of those questions, your kitchen—and your life—can benefit from the addition of a warming drawer.
Why Warming Drawers
Warming drawers keep food warm, with flavor and texture intact, for hours. Adjustable humidity, temperature, and time controls mean food stays delicious and ready to eat—far superior to a quick zap in the microwave. Other benefits of warming drawers include:
- Low temperatures settings allow you to proof baked goods just like on The Great British Bake-off
- The ability to heat multiple dishes comes in handy every day, and during busy holiday parties
- Keep dishes warm for serving, just like at a restaurant
Your kitchen is not the only space in your home that can be improved by adding warming drawers. Add one to your outdoor kitchen to hold courses, or warm buns for hot dogs and hamburgers. A warming drawer in the bathroom means you always have a toasty towel or robe to wrap around you.
BRAND SPOTLIGHT: WOLF
Wolf brand warming drawers include thoughtful details like removable racks and drawer pans for easy cleaning, automatic shut-off, and hidden electronic controls. Wolf warming drawers are also UL approved for warming towels.
DESIGNER TIP: Install your warming drawers directly under the countertop so it’s not too low! Eliminate unnecessary bending over and lifting, and keep warm foods at your fingertips.