We’re Houstonians and have been proud to serve the nation’s 'biggest small town' for over 60 years. The devastation of Harvey and the floods throughout our fine city weighs heavy on our hearts. If you’re currently facing the challenges of replacing damaged appliances or cabinetry, you can count on us to get the job done quickly and professionally. We’re here to help you with our Recover and Rebuild Program.
- We're partnering with our friends at Sub-Zero and Wolf to provide regional disaster pricing to those affected by flooding or hurricane damage.
- If your cabinetry needs to be replaced, we are waiving our fee to come measure your home.
- Two of our biggest cabinet brands, Wood-Mode and Brookhaven, will extend current promotions to the Greater Houston area.
- Executive Cabinets is extending their builder and trade discounts to those affected by Harvey.
- Our appliance team will help you find the right appliances that fit with the current specials offered by manufacturers.
- We’re bringing in extra stock to help you get back to normal sooner.
- Please visit our Disaster Resources page for helpful recovery and rebuilding information.
If we can be of service or provide answers to questions you may have, please complete the contact form, call us at (713) 868-3612, or stop by our Showroom at 1401 Shepherd Drive on Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. To qualify for the Harvey related discounts, mention 'Recover and Rebuild' to your K&N kitchen designer or sales representative.