Red, White & Blue Kitchen Series: So White
When it comes to kitchens white is a classic choice—even when it’s “trending.” Whether your aesthetic is sleek and modern, quirky and retro, or down-home vintage, you can’t go wrong with the right shade of white.
There are a million-and-one shades of white out there, but when it comes to cabinetry a few stand out. Some of our current favorites include:
- A custom color match is always an option when you shop Executive Cabinetry, but their standard paint options include four exciting hues of white: Alabaster, Bright White, Super White, and White Wash.
- The folks at Wood-Mode and Brookhaven have a designer color palette with several beautiful white and off-white options, including Winter White, Nordic White, Bright White, Antique White, and French Vanilla—don’t forget to ask about custom finishes!
- If you’re shopping outdoor cabinetry, Danver Outdoor Cabinets come in a Seashell White and a White-Washed Wood powder coat finish that is low-maintenance and easy to clean, and the Atlantis Outdoor Cabinet n Classic White never goes out of style.
White appliances? That’s right! White appliances are very on-trend in 2017, and while stainless steel remains the most popular choice, homeowners are returning to the clean, crisp look of white appliances. Not only do white appliances hide fingerprints better than stainless steel, they also pop against color cabinets, and fits any décor. Some of our favorite white appliances to recommend right now include:
- If custom is for you, then a build-your-own BlueStar oven and range is a great option—choose your favorite base, knob, and trim colors to make it your own. You’ll also want to check out the Viking D3 series of custom color appliances.
- When you need all the choices, shop ILVE, where you can choose between more than 200 RAL colors in their Ranges & Hoods Custom Color Program.
- Shop Italian in Bertazzoni’s Colours of Italy series, including a White Glossy option that perfectly marries modern and retro.